Our funny kids...

My kids are dweebs.  They make me smile.  They have such personalities!

Yesterday while playing outside I asked Grace what kind of birthday cake she wanted.  We talked for a bit and I think she settled on a basketball theme.  She has really been into basketball lately, mainly because of March Madness going on and they play a lot in school.  But really, we're not huge basketball nuts and don't really get into it.

So talking more about what she wanted her birthday party to be like, she added in, "I want to make sure it's a Lebron James cake."  What??????

First off, can't stand Lebron James.  Second, can't stand NBA basketball.  What we do watch is college, NOT pro.  So where on earth was this girl coming from?  Oh, Kindergarten and the boys' influence.  :)  Apparently one of her classmates is a big Lebron James fan. :)

And then this morning I needed to get a plastic Easter egg out as Grace's show and tell for tomorrow needs to be something inside an Easter egg for the class to guess.  Kyler wanted to play with it so I gave it to him.  This is what he proceeded to do with it. :)


He told me I needed to feel the baby in his tummy kick! :)  

Love my little weirdos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment