Blessings

In the midst of a few rough days for me personally I have seen two major blessings/bright things in just the last half hour.  Instead of complaining about the crap that has been invading my soul I want to document the good for me to cherish years down the line.

I put Kyler in his bed and covered him with his beloved blankie for nap time.  He is an amazing napper and usually goes right to sleep for me.  After about half an hour I went to peek in on him.  I caught him playing on his floor.  I laughed and asked why he wasn't sleeping.  He had a rubber bouncy ball in his hand at this point.  He looked at me and very seriously said that the bouncy ball woke him up.  :)  I know I should punish the lie but he was just too innocent and sweet.  Instead I scolded the bouncy ball for waking Kyler up and told Ky that I'm sure it wouldn't do it again.  I tucked him back in bed and told him I loved him.  His sweet little, "I love you too," came back to my ears.  I am so in love with this little boy!

And for the first time I saw my belly jumping around!  I will be 20 weeks in two days and am finally seeing this little being inside of me getting more active!  It's so fun to live these changes with the bittersweet knowledge that it's my last time.

Praying my placenta moves so I can stay healthy and an automatic c-section isn't necessary.  I'm thinking my next ultrasound will be in late April or early May to show what will happen since they said 28-30 weeks to check what's going on.  Either way, as scary as it is, I can rest assured that my baby is okay today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment