Lately...

I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up lately....

But here are some from the last couple of weeks!

I am shocked by the below picture.  Dustin is always saying Kyler will be gay because of this or that, liking flowers or whatever.  He loves shoes and was trying to put these on the other day.  Dustin went ahead and put Grace's dress shoes on Kyler for him!  I personally think it's cute....:)


Haven't done one of these pictures in a long time with them in the recliner together.  My, how he's grown since I was doing this with them when Ky was an infant!




And how we like to spend our evenings--outside, usually in the back with the slide, swings, and sandbox!





And Grace has been begging us for scissors.  She LOVES using them and is all ready for preschool with her paper cutting skills!

0 comments:

Post a Comment