Brunssen Christmas

We traveled to Neola this year for my side's family Christmas the weekend before Christmas, 22nd/23rd.  We did family pictures before the fun began!

The kids love this huge dolphin at their house.  They were jumping and having so much fun on it!


I didn't get a picture with Lane on the dolphin so I caught him climbing on chairs instead. :)

Then, while we were opening presents, my camera died and never came back to life...:(  So I don't have much for pictures this year from this Christmas, but it was by far my favorite Christmas yet!  The kids had so much fun running around in all the space and playing with each other.  Kyler had so.much.fun with Brodie, getting to rough house and tackle with another boy!  

We love Adam & Melissa's new house--there was so much room for all of us and each family even got their own bedroom!  The white elephant exchange was a blast, as usual, and the food was amazing!  Brodie and Grace had so much fun with their dream lights and getting to have a sleepover together!

We were totally exhausted by the time we got home but we had so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment