Kyler's 4th birthday!

Kyler turned 4 on Sunday!!!!  Cannot believe my baby boy is getting so big!!!

We decorated his bed and room with balloons the night before.  I have a video of him waking up but not a picture!!!  But he was excited when he woke up to it!

Then he got his requested birthday breakfast--Lamar's donuts!!!  My four year old has a favorite donut shop.  Uh oh, takes after his mama.  :)  Daddy got up early to go in and pick them up.  What a lucky little dude!

We even sang and had a candle for him.


After church we went home so I could finish his cupcakes.  We then went to McDonald's for lunch (Ky's choice where he also got a hotwheel toy in his happy meal) and picked up the cake he had picked out at Hyvee. 

I gave him several choices for a cake, including ones that I would make.  He really wanted the ninja turtles coming out of the sewer.  I asked if he would be sad that mommy didn't make his special cake and he said NO!  So I guess it's just me that's sad I didn't make it! ;)

After that we headed over to Ashland to Mahoney State Park's Activity Center for the birthday party!


Poor girl didn't nap at all that day and this is the result.  Too many people were wanting to hold her and she just wanted mama.


The birthday boy with his cake, party hat, and mask! 


The littlest party attenders... 


Kyler got some super cool presents!  Lots of ninja turtle stuff! 


This sweet girl was so exhausted.  But when Brodie walked up to her, she reached out for him!  Of course we let him hold her, it was her request.  She loves those boys! 


I didn't quite see how this started, but a grandpa dog pile somehow ensued.  All the grandkids except the two littles (Emma and Natalie) joined in.  Everyone survived. :) 


Three cuties making funny faces. 


It was a really great day and fun for all!  After we got home, we were able to go outside and enjoy some of the 75 degree weather--in March!  Kyler had an amazing birthday and so much fun.  I asked him what his absolute favorite part of the day was and he said it was opening his presents.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment