Maternity Pictures {35 weeks}

Last pregnancy!  Almost to the end!

I have never done maternity pictures before.  I was so overweight and sick at the end with Grace that it didn't seem to make sense.

And I gained so much weight while pregnant with Kyler that I don't think it would have looked good.

This was my last chance to capture the beauty of a child being carried inside me.  Also, this is my thinnest pregnancy so you can actually see that I have a baby belly bump instead of just looking fat!!!

We went down to Sunken Gardens this morning and I just had Dustin snap a few pictures with our nice DSLR camera.  I'm not really into paying people a bunch of money for something we can do ourselves. :)

Here are my favorites.  I'm glad we did it!









And this last one we did at home, more of a silhouette so I can see and remember down the road just how big my belly has gotten!  I'm sure it will grow a little more in the next couple weeks but don't want to risk missing it in case I go into labor before my due date! *fingers crossed*


0 comments:

Post a Comment