Catch up

Again, I am terrible at this blogging thing!  I guess I shouldn't be too surprised with how busy my day to day life is!

Halloween was a fun time with the kids even though it was COLD this year!  We have been spoiled the last few years and now are remembering what it's like to have a typical Nebraska Halloween.  The kids still had fun and got to go trick or treating!

Here are two of my favorite Halloween pictures from this year:



Thanksgiving was also a good time and we had enough turkey to keep us full for awhile and not want to have turkey for awhile!

Grace has been doing great at school and has learned SO MUCH!  Kyler is still doing well at home with me but says he misses Grace during the day.  We have a pretty good routine down and it seems to work for everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment