First day of Kindergarten!

I'm playing catch up like always!  

Grace began kindergarten at Malcolm on Wednesday, August 14, 2013!  It's crazy that my little, itty, bitty, tiny baby girl is in kindergarten!



Dustin took the day off so he could be there on her first day.  I think Grace appreciated that.


They are looking so old!

Grace was excited to go and she did great!  No tears were shed!


Grace has continued to do well in kindergarten.  We've had a few issues but have been able to work through them.  She still cries occasionally when something overwhelms her but she is getting better and has made some friends which always helps.  

I cannot believe how much she has learned in just a few short weeks.  It's truly amazing.  I cannot wait to see how much she knows by the time she is done with kindergarten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment