Catching up--PRAISES, SNOW, HAIRCUTS, CHRISTMAS

First and foremost, I have some AMAZING news! If you remember from a post in April (click HERE to read the post) my friend, Kristi, was diagnosed with lymphoma. For the past nine months, basically since Kyler was born, she has been doing treatments, both chemo and radiation. Last Thursday, on Kyler's 9 month bday, she had some amazing news! She is cancer free!!!! It's all gone! God is so good! Her faith has totally brought her through and all of the prayers said on her behalf have truly helped her do treatments faster, more aggressively, and with fewer side effects than most people. It's so awesome and amazing to see how God has truly had His hand in this. It's hard for me to understand how people can continually turn a cold shoulder/blind eye to Christ when we have real, tangible examples of Him like how He has worked in Kristi's life! Thank you, God! And CONGRATULATIONS, Kristi!



Okay, on to my simple little life! But the life I love!


We have had only one significant snow this year and we made sure to try and enjoy it!


Pardon the pink pants on Kyler. We don't have a ton of snow playing gear for him so he had to suffice with some of his sister's stuff!!!!! :)



And Kyler's bangs were getting way too long! So, I trimmed them up! Nothing more, just so they wouldn't be poking him in the face! But it looked okay and he did great!





Here is Ky in the reindeer outfit Lisa and Jeremy let us borrow this Christmas. Brodie wore it his first Christmas and I love that Kyler got a chance to wear it too! Thanks!





We did our traditional trip to Wayne to have Christmas with my grandparents but got to do it a little earlier than usual this year. Here is my grandparents with their eight great-grandchildren!


I love how you cannot get a decent picture of all those kids. Kyler was being the biggest stinker and Leah was trying to run away! So cute!





And we added in their grandchildren. Three grandchildren were missing, but here are the other 12 of us. Apparently Kyler and I were busy looking at Grace....:)




This is still at Wayne. I love this picture of Leah and Kyler. They're so close in age I hope they become good buddies!




Christmas morning in their new outfits, ready for church!




My two handsome men!




Mama and baby girl!



I'll try to keep this more updated, but between work, house, and kids, no promises! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment