6 month pictures

Last week we got Kyler's 6 month pictures taken. We didn't want Grace to feel left out, so she joined him in the fun!


We did not get all of these pictures in prints because that would just cost WAY too much! But here are some of my favorites! I did get some of these, so if you are family, you should be getting some the next time we see you!
























This one above is my favorite. I'm sorry. I cannot get over it. And I love that when you look at this picture up close, you can see his green eyes!






Okay, so maybe this picture above is not the best picture of her, but it just makes me laugh! She was doing her, "Go, Huskers, Go!" cheer and was really, really getting into it!








Okay, this picture above shows just how RED Kyler's hair can be! Too cute!




Hope you enjoyed these pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment